circulee is a business-to-business provider of top quality pre-owned personal IT equipment. Our mission is to delight organizations and professionals that make a difference in the world with sustainable personal IT equipment solutions. We believe in maximum resource efficiency and sustainability while ensuring the highest quality in our products and services. We envision a world in which individuals and organizations are empowered and delighted by sustainable access to top quality IT workplace infrastructure.
You will be the Operations coordinator of a fast-scaling venture. You are a cross-over between a Customer Service and an Operations role which is ideal for a junior colleague in operations, marketing or business. Ideally, you have experience in Customer Service, as well as an interest in working with people. You have a hands-on mindset and are an independent thinker who is not scared of cross-functional collaboration across all aspects of the business, you readily jump on new challenges, stay solution-oriented and can be pragmatic without losing sight of the big picture vision.
1) You have experience working within a high-paced environment and have experience translating business decisions into tangible outcomes
2) You have relevant experience in designing and executing quantitative analyses to support key business decisions
3) Ideally you have already gained some working experience within the field of Operations, Supply Chain and/or Logistics
4) You are comfortable with Excel/PowerPoint (incl. some slide-writing experience) and possess strong written communication skills
5) You are fluent in English and German and Berlin-based due to partial need for on-site work.
What we offer:
1) Environment: Coming to our office to work or mingle, you’ll find creative workspaces, a well-stocked kitchen, and great access to transport links and city life.
2) Equipment: Start “Day 1” with all the equipment you need to do your best work. You’ll also get a work-from-home subsidy as well as the laptop and other tools you need to stay on top of the game.
3) Well-being: We provide healthcare benefits, parental leave, and paid holidays. There’s free food/beverages, flexible schedules, and, wherever possible or needed, the chance to work remotely.
4) Being yourself: circulee is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. We look at what you’re capable of, not how you live your life.