circulee is a business-to-business provider of top quality pre-owned personal IT equipment. Our mission is to delight organizations and professionals that make a difference in the world with sustainable personal IT equipment solutions. We believe in maximum resource efficiency and sustainability while ensuring the highest quality in our products and services. We envision a world in which individuals and organizations are empowered and delighted by sustainable access to top quality IT workplace infrastructure.
IT Operations Associate
You will be the IT Operations Associate of a fast-scaling venture. You are a cross-over between an IT Admin and an Operations role which is ideal for a junior colleague or a master's student in IT, operations or business. You focus on solving IT and operations challenges as they arise, supporting IT projects, collaborating with 3rd party providers, and optimizing processes. Ideally, you have experience or are interested in IT, as well as an interest in working with people. You have a hands-on mindset and are an independent thinker who is not scared of cross-functional collaboration across all aspects of the business (e.g., from accounting to development team), you readily jump on new challenges, stay solution-oriented and can be pragmatic without losing sight of the big picture vision. The role sits within Operations yet allows for growth in the future as the operations department expands.
You have an interest or passion for IT hardware, defining and managing processes
Experience in 1 or more areas below:
1) IT: Mobile device management, software licensing, windows laptop staging, corporate IT support
2) Working with 3rd parties – e.g., in a supply chain or tech development function
3) Building processes from scratch – in a start-up, consulting or private projects (e.g., tell us about the time you ran a festival food truck over summer!)
4) Working in cross-functional teams, ideally within tech development, supply chain, e-commerce, or product development functions
5) Operations, procurement or quality control
What we offer:
1) Unique opportunity to revolutionize the B2B IT services and equipment field with clear focus on sustainability
2) Open, dynamic and one-team company culture that enables interdisciplinary work across fields
3) Young and fast-growing start-up that allows quick realization of own ideas across departments
4) Hidden champion in the background who can provide resources quickly and unbureaucratically to establish a competitive advantage
5) Very competitive compensation with up to 20€/h